Employers of CDL drivers don’t always have the means to stay within DOT compliance regulations without the help of a company like us. That’s exactly why we exist. We make sure that you’re operating within the strict compliance standards of the Department of Transportation. Companies are also subject to safety audits performed by the Department of Transportation. We are here to ensure that you are able to pass one of these audits and remain in compliance.
Some of the services we offer:
- The enrollment of your CDL drivers in our random selection consortium. This ensures that drivers will be subject to random drug testing at the rate of 50% annually and random alcohol testing at a rate of 10% annually.
- A Certificate of Compliance with all DOT substance abuse testing requirements.
- A signed Drug Testing Servicing Agreement stating in detail those testing services we are obligated to provide.
- Assistance with setting up clients to be drug and alcohol tested at clinics located nationwide.
- A computer generated random selection process.
Now that you know a little more about the services we offer, you will be comfortable in hiring us as your one-stop-shop for all things to do with DOT compliance and regulations standards.
Contact us today to learn more!