Have you ever found yourself in the need of career change? Were you laid-off from your old position and having trouble finding work? Do you see yourself working in the outdoors or on the open road instead of a stuffy office? Well then maybe it’s time that you considered a career in truck driving!
After passing your commercial drivers license test, you’ll be ready to hit the road. Here are some of the great benefits associated with being a truck driver:
- Job security. With a projected increase of over 320,000 trucking jobs needed between 2004 and 2014 in the US, you've got your choice of positions!
- A potential starting salary of approximately $37,000.
- An exciting career with new challenges each day!
- The opportunity to travel the country. Pick a place you want to go!
- Having a job in the open air. Work in a place you can breathe.
Once you’ve started your exciting new career, contact us today to make sure you’re within compliance of the Department of Transportation’s standards.